Cops & Clergy Network
The Cops & Clergy Network was founded in Redlands, CA in 1982. The purpose of Cops & Clergy is to break down barriers that hinders communication between law enforcement agencies and the community at-large, and to promote collaboration in solving community problems unresponsive to more traditional approaches attempted by law enforcement agencies and community organizations acting alone.
The Cops & Clergy Network is meeting a widely felt need as is evidenced by the founding of multiple chapters throughout the Inland Empire, with new chapters being organized on a regular basis. This partnership provides greater opportunities to reach out to residents of the communities to improve the quality of life in our city.
The Cops & Clergy Network provides the following services:
- Chapter development services
- Community liaison and relationship consulting services
- Coordination services for Faith based and civic partnerships development
- Relationship and sensitivity training for faith communities and government entities
- Need assessment services
The Target Area: CCN employs strategies that works with faith based groups, community based groups, police departments, local government, county government and other government groups and departments. Either of these groups can be an initiator group.
Through the help of family and neighborhood organizations we are able to obtain tutors and mentors that help guide the children through everyday life. We have programs that include day trips to the community center where the children can swim, play basketball and participate in other activities.
All of the programs help to keep our children in a positive atmosphere and helps them understand important values that are needed to lead successful lives.
- Dr. Felix Roger Jones III, President
- Ms. Lisa Marie Ruiz, Treasurer
- Dr. Donald Wallace, Assistant Treasurer
- Ms. Phyllis Marie Jones, Secretary
- Chief of Police Frank Coe, Member
- Parole Officer Don Thomas Davis, Member
- Lt. Sheila Davis, CO
- Dr. Craig Turley, Member
- Chief of Police James R. Bueermann
- District Attorney Michael Ramos
- Dr. William Bean
Faith and Justice Summit
THEME: Cops and Clergy Protect and Serve
(Stop Bullying and Trafficking)
DATE: Saturday March 17th, 2018
TIME: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Yucaipa First Assembly
12226 Second Street
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Schedule a Toy donation drop off with us @ (909) 522-7327. Your new toy donations mean a less fortunate child (infants, toddlers, and older children) will have a smile on a child’s face, encourage their imagination and help them hope beyond their current circumstances. Other news