The Cops & Clergy Network provides the following services:
- Chapter development services
- Community liaison and relationship consulting services
- Coordination services for Faith based and civic partnerships development
- Relationship and sensitivity training for faith communities and government entities
- Need assessment services
The Target Area: CCN employs strategies that works with faith based groups, community based groups, police departments, local government, county government and other government groups and departments. Either of these groups can be an initiator group.
Through the help of family and neighborhood organizations we are able to obtain tutors and mentors that help guide the children through everyday life. We have programs that include day trips to the community center where the children can swim, play basketball and participate in other activities.
All of the programs help to keep our children in a positive atmosphere and helps them understand important values that are needed to lead successful lives.
- Dr. Felix Roger Jones III, President
- Ms. Lisa Marie Ruiz, Treasurer
- Dr. Donald Wallace, Assistant Treasurer
- Ms. Phyllis Marie Jones, Secretary
- Chief of Police Frank Coe, Member
- Parole Officer Don Thomas Davis, Member
- Lt. Sheila Davis, CO
- Dr. Craig Turley, Member
- Chief of Police James R. Bueermann
- District Attorney Michael Ramos
- Dr. William Bean
Memorandum Of Understanding
This document serves as a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the signer, as well as the organization represented by the signer and the Cops and Clergy Network.
After filling out the form, mail it to:
P.O. Box 2252
Redlands, CA 92373
Or Fax it to: (909) 792-4326